SOUTHERN SYDNEY FOOD Co. | Natural Sea Sponge - Medium
SSFC-NSS-MRegular price $20.00 $20.00
Perfect for a pampering luxury at bath time - natural, chemical free sea sponges are better for your skin and the environment. They are extremely durable, soft and gentle on the skin. They hold an incredible amount of water and with a little bit of body wash will create a luxurious lather.
Natural sea sponges both professional and hobby artists. They are soft and pliable and have long been used by artists as they have individuality in their texture which allows you to create random and unique patterns on a variety of surfaces.
Sea Sponge Uses
Craft and Painting
Bath and Shower
Plant Leaf Care
Natural Sea Sponge Benefits
- Sustainably sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
- 100% natural and are a renewable source
- Toxin free and hypo allergenic
- Does not hold mould or odours
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Suitable for all skin types
- Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
Caring for your sea sponge
After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry.
To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition and to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month and rinse well.
Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product sizes and shapes will vary.
- Honeycomb Medium 5.0-5.5"